Daily Build Major Changes
This topic contains a high level and non-exhaustive list of new features added to QGroundControl since the last stable release. These features are available in daily builds. There is also a Change Log available for viewing.
- Pattern Presets - Allows you to save settings for a Pattern item (Survey, Corridor Scan, ...) into a named preset. You can then use this preset over and over again as you create new Pattern.
- Copter - PID Tuning support
- Copter - Additional Basic Tuning options
- Copter/Rover - Frame setup ui
- Improved support for flashing ChibiOS firmware
- Improved support for connecting to ChibiOS bootloader boards
- Support configurable mavlink stream rates. Available from Settings/Mavlink page.
- Automatically add a Video Overlay with flight data as a subtitle for locally-recorded videos
- Optional CSV Logging of telemetry data for improved accessibility.