This topic contains additional notes about QGroundControl 4.0. These should be integrated into main documentation in coming months (and this document deleted).
- Pattern Presets - Allows you to save settings for a Pattern item (Survey, Corridor Scan, ...) into a named preset. You can then use this preset over and over again as you create new Pattern.
- Copter - PID Tuning support
- Copter - Additional Basic Tuning options
- Copter/Rover - Frame setup ui
- Improved support for flashing ChibiOS firmware
- Improved support for connecting to ChibiOS bootloader boards
- Support configurable mavlink stream rates. Available from Settings/Mavlink page.