Adjust the specified flight characteristic by moving the slider(s) to the left or right.
To access advanced tuning, select the Advanced checkbox.
To use advanced tuning:
- First select the Tuning axis to tune: Rol, Pitch or Yaw (each axis is tuned separately).
- Fly the vehicle, observing the tracking on the chart.
- Adjust the Tuning Values (parameters) to improve the tracking shown on the graph
- Set the Increment/Decrement % to a larger/smaller value for coarse/fine tuning
- Press the Save Values button if a change improves tracking. > Tip At any point you can press Reset To Saved Values to restore the last saved good state.
- You can also Clear/Stop the chart using the buttons provided.
- Tune the other axes.