Adjust the flight characteristics by moving the desired slider to the left or right.
AutoTune is used to automatically tune the rate parameters in order to provide the highest response without significant overshoot.
Performing an AutoTune:
- Select which axes you would like to tune. > Tip Tuning all axes at once can take a significant amount of time, which may cause you to run out of battery. To prevent this choose to tune only one axis at a time.
- Assign AutoTune to one of your transmitter switches. Ensure that switch is in low position before taking off.
- Take off and put the copter into AltHold.
- Turn on AutoTune with your transmitter switch.
- The copter will twitch around the specified axes for a few minutes.
- When AutoTune completes the copter will change back to the original settings.
- Move the AutoTune switch back to low position and then back to high to test the new settings.
- Move the AutoTune switch to low to test previous settings.
- To save new settings, land and disarm while AutoTune switch is in high position.
- Since AutoTune is done in AltHold your copter must already have a tuning which is minimally flyable in AltHold. You can cancel AutoTune at any time by moving the AutoTune switch back to low position.
- You can reposition the copter using your transmitter at any time during AutoTune.
This is an advanced option which allows you to tune a flight control parameter using one of your transmitter dial channels. Select the control option from the dropdown and specify the min/max for the values to assign to the dial.